Multi Image Holder Module is.. as the name implies, a module that can hold up to 10 linkable images, side by side, sorted either horizontally, or vertically, divided by equal spaces...
Each image have the following settings:
- all image types are supported.
- you can change the size (width and height) of the image to fit your need.
- you can link the image to a URL address.
- you can change the opacity of the image.
- you can add a (mouse over) opacity to the image.
- you can align the module to center, left, or right.
- you can add text above and/or below the module.
- you can choose to publish and unpublish the module according to dates: (a specific date, a monthly date, a yearly date, ..etc)
- Install from the back-end, like any other module.
- Go to the module manager, then select Multi Image Holder from the module's list.
- Make sure to enable the module and to disable the (Show Title) option, or choose a title of your choice.
- Choose the pages you want MIH to appear on.
- You have up to 10 images to hold using this module, each image has its own options.
- when you hover at any field title, a simple popup text will show up telling you what to put in that field.
- Save and exit!.
- If you want, you can copy the module, and you can specify each copy to show on certain pages, each copy will have its own parameters.
|Multi Image Holder ($9.99)|
Your Purchases will be sent to the email in your paypal account.
Any updates will also be sent to you once they are released.